National Machinery's dedicated process development technology division Met-MAX Innovations is a team of tool design engineers, development engineers, and tooling and manufacturing technicians that specialize in complex metal forming. Met-MAX stands for Pushing Metal to the Maximum. The Met-MAX Innovations division at National Machinery is strategically positioned to develop innovative metal net-shape forming processes. Met-MAX provides innovative solutions to metal forming processes by utilizing expert staff, a well-equipped facility, and advanced and even one-of-a-kind development equipment. Quality is of top priority and through our extensive research and development efforts we are able to provide precise net-shape metal process development, which will provide you with a competitive advantage.
- We have a history of nearly 800 patents in 18 countries.
- We have over 30 technical professionals.
- Our facilities and equipment are state-of-the art.
- We are a self-standing division of a global company with many resources.
- Newly expanded Tool room for tool and die manufacture.